RatesRates to stay in our unique private holiday accommodation inthe Port Douglas hinterland.
2 x private, luxury self contained retreats each accommodating two people with king bed, (twin configuration also available – please specify if required at time of booking).
Infants and small children on application. (Foldaway bed can be provided).
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in from 2.00pm
*Late check-out offered FOC if available, by prior arrangement. Early check-in may be possible by prior arrangement only.
$330 / night
Rate shown is per retreat, per night in Australian dollars, two people sharing. Minimum 2 night stay.
Check out our current SPECIALS!!
Note: All rates include flowers, fresh tea and locally grown coffee, herbal teas, biscuits, sugar, milk, selection of herbs and spices, flour, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, spray cooking oil, salt and cracked black pepper, and bathroom amenities for your convenience.
FOOD HAMPERS: Freshly prepared Breakfast and Dinner hampers available at extra charge – 48+ hours notice essential. See The Lodge or enquire directly for more information.
***NEW SWEETWATER “GLAMPING” EXPERIENCE FOR THE ADVENTUROUS IN SPIRIT
GyPsY WaGoN GlAmPing
****NEW!!! ***Now taking bookings for our Gypsy Wagon Glamping experience! $ 195/night (2 night minimum stay) Phone 0427 773 060 for more info/bookings.
Book within 2 days of stay at $ 295/ night, minimum 2 night stay
Bookings essential. Two night minimum stay.
* Please note stand-by rates do not apply to public holidays. Direct website bookings only.
* Ask about our special offers for stays of 5 days or more
* Christmas holidays special bookings – Please Contact Us
A deposit of $ 100 is required to confirm your booking with the balance payable upon arrival.
Minimum stay of two nights applies, (three nights on Public Holiday weekends).
Retreats are serviced once at the end of a seven day period to ensure guests privacy with a towel change mid week.
We are happy to advise itineraries, arrange and co-ordinate tour bookings, airport transfers, and limousine/car hire by prior arrangement.
Available Upon Request
- Daily servicing is available at an additional charge upon request.
- Laundry – There is a laundry facility at nearby Mt Molloy National Hotel
- Breakfast hampers available by prior arrangement at an additional charge – please see Lodge/Features.
- BBQ packs may be available by prior arrangement at an additional cost.
- Surprise your loved one upon arrival – we are happy to oblige with any special requests for surprise occasions i.e. sparkling wine/chocolates etc. at an additional cost.
Any reservation cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund of the paid deposit.
Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival will result in the forfeiture of the deposit unless the property is re-let for the entire period of the original booking.
Cancellations within 48 hours of stay or “no shows” will result in the full booking amount being deducted from your credit card account.
There will be no refund for any remaining nights of the original booking if guests have to depart early for any reason.