Specials and Packages
Book within two days of stay for our special stand-by rate of $ 250/night. Minimum 2 nights stay. Subject to availability. Direct website bookings only.
ULTIMATE PRE- SEASON WEEKEND GETAWAY MARCH/APRIL SPECIAL (excluding Easter Weekend)
2 nights luxury accommodation including bottle of wine and chocolates on arrival, and continental breakfast hamper (fruit platter, croissants and jams and orange juice) $ 275/night. Minimum 2 nights stay. Subject to availability.
Direct website bookings only.
****GyPsY WaGoN – NEW! NEW! NEW!
Book our gorgeous Gypsy Wagon experience here at Sweetwater Lodge. $ 175/night (2 night minimum stay)
Packages also available – keep scrolling!!
3 Night Birding Package:
- 3 nights accommodation in one lodge (two people sharing).
- 1 full day guided birdwatching tour around the area for two people with one of two highly experienced and fully accredited local bird guides David Crawford from www.closeupbirding.com.au or Doug Herrington from www.birdwatchingtropicalaustralia.com.au
- 3 Day breakfast/provisions pack to include: 1 pckt. muesli, plain/fruit yoghurt, tropical fruit platter, fruit bowl, 2 litres milk, 6 eggs, 12 x rashers bacon, 1 x loaf bread, butter, selection of jams and spreads, tomatoes and 1 litre orange juice.
- Bookings essential
Price: $ 1485
3 Night Honeymoon Package:
- 3 nights accommodation in one lodge (two people sharing)
- Bottle of Wine and Chocolates
- Cheese Platter
- Massage for two people, (60 mins. pp) in the comfort of your own lodge.
- 3 day breakfast/provisions pack to include: 1 pckt. muesli, plain/fruit yoghurt, tropical fruit platter, fruit bowl, 2 litres milk, 6 eggs, 12 rashers bacon, 1 x loaf bread, butter, selection of jams and spreads, tomatoes and 1 litre orange juice.
- Bookings essential
Price: $ 1250
ROMANTIC GYPSY WAGON PACKAGE – horse-riding and massages
2 Night’s accommodation in our gorgeous Gypsy Wagon (comfy queen bed, en-suite toilet and hand basin, kitchenette, tea, coffee, herbal teas etc. + exclusive outdoor undercover area including hot shower under the stars, camp kitchen with wood burning fire and bbq, gas camp stove, day lounge, hammock and hammock swing chair.
2 Day breakfast hamper including tropical fruit platter, eggs, bacon, sausages, yoghurt, muesli, bread, orange juice.
Bottle of wine (choice of sparkling, red or white) + choccies + cheese platter.
Private guided 2 hour horse ride exclusively for two people through rainforest and ancient logging trails to Mowbray Valley falls departing start point in Julatten at 10:00am.
2 x 60 minute massages here at Sweetwater surrounded by the sounds of nature.
Early check-in from 12:00pm, late check-out 12:00pm (other times may be available depending on other bookings).